Since 1997, MBA Hotel Brokers has been focused exclusively on the hotel industry. In addition to Founder and President Charlie Fritsch, MBA Hotel Brokers has a team of associate brokers and commercial mortgage broker, all with many years of experience in the hotel industry, real estate, banking, and capital markets advisory. It is in the application of our collective hotel industry, real estate, and capital markets knowledge base, contacts and resources that MBA can exceed the performance of much larger firms. Our depth of knowledge of every facet of the hotel industry is what sets us apart from other real estate brokerage firms, and facilitates our exceptional performance to deliver the best service for our clients.
The MBA Advantage
We will use our knowledge, experience and network of hotel industry and real estate resource professionals to provide you with a smooth and successful transaction from listing, to contract, to settlement. We understand the need for confidentiality as well as market exposure, so MBA utilizes smart marketing to give our sellers targeted exposure to the universe of hospitality buyers and drive maximum asset value.
Hotel Advisory Services
- MBA can assist you in determining whether to sell an asset now or hold it and sell at a more advantageous time.
- MBA can assist you in the disposition of a single hotel investment or a portfolio of lodging assets of any size anywhere in the country and abroad.
- MBA utilizes extensive smart marketing to give our sellers targeted exposure to the universe of hospitality buyers and drive maximum asset value.
- MBA markets internally to our extensive network of tens of thousands of hotel industry contacts.
- MBA advertises nationally in hotel industry print publications, including Hotel Management magazine and Hotel Business Magazine.
- MBA channels national and international attention to our listed hotels and portfolios through our well established and heavily visited website www.mbahotels.com.
- MBA recognizes the important balance of confidentiality and targeted exposure in your lodging transaction. We maintain confidentiality through a buyer qualification process that includes a registration and confidentiality agreement, a statement as to the availability of funds, and an interview with your hotel real estate specialist before disclosing confidential information.
- MBA also offers expert financial consulting services through our affiliate MBA Capital Funding. MBA Capital draws upon over 30 years of experience in commercial and hospitality financing to help clients structure debt for partnership buyouts, refinances, construction, or acquisitions. www.mbacapitalfunding.com